Optimal detection of heterogeneous and heteroscedastic mixtures
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 629–662, November 2011
How to Cite
Tony Cai, T., Jessie Jeng, X. and Jin, J. (2011), Optimal detection of heterogeneous and heteroscedastic mixtures. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 73: 629–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2011.00778.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- [Received March 2010. Final revision March 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!