Estimation of direct effects for survival data by using the Aalen additive hazards model
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 773–788, November 2011
How to Cite
Martinussen, T., Vansteelandt, S., Gerster, M. and Hjelmborg, J. v. B. (2011), Estimation of direct effects for survival data by using the Aalen additive hazards model. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 73: 773–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2011.00782.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- [Received July 2010. Revised April 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!