Constructing summary statistics for approximate Bayesian computation: semi-automatic approximate Bayesian computation
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 419–474, June 2012
How to Cite
Fearnhead, P. and Prangle, D. (2012), Constructing summary statistics for approximate Bayesian computation: semi-automatic approximate Bayesian computation. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 74: 419–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9868.2011.01010.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Read before The Royal Statistical Society at a meeting organized by the Research Section on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011, Professor D. M. Titterington in the Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!