Modelling species diversity through species level hierarchical modelling
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2005
How to Cite
Gelfand, A. E., Schmidt, A. M., Wu, S., Silander, J. A., Latimer, A. and Rebelo, A. G. (2005), Modelling species diversity through species level hierarchical modelling. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 54: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2005.00466.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
- [Received August 2002. Final revision November 2003]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!