Bayesian analysis of single-molecule experimental data
Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 469–506, June 2005
How to Cite
Kou, S. C., Sunney Xie, X. and Liu, J. S. (2005), Bayesian analysis of single-molecule experimental data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 54: 469–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2005.00509.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
- [Read before The Royal Statistical Society at a meeting organized by the Research Section on Wednesday, October 13th, 2004, Professor J. T. Kent in the Chair]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!