Nonparametric estimation of spatial segregation in a multivariate point process: bovine tuberculosis in Cornwall, UK
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 645–658, June 2005
How to Cite
Diggle, P., Zheng, P. and Durr, P. (2005), Nonparametric estimation of spatial segregation in a multivariate point process: bovine tuberculosis in Cornwall, UK. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 54: 645–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2005.05373.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- [Received July 2003. Final revision August 2004]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!