A nonparametric Bayesian model for inference in related longitudinal studies
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 611–626, June 2005
How to Cite
Müller, P., Rosner, G. L., Iorio, M. D. and MacEachern, S. (2005), A nonparametric Bayesian model for inference in related longitudinal studies. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 54: 611–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2005.05475.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- [Received January 2004. Final revision August 2004]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!