Analysing the independence hypothesis in models for rare errors: an application to auditing
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 795–804, August 2005
How to Cite
Martel-Escobar, M., Vázquez-Polo, F. J. and Hernández-Bastida, A. (2005), Analysing the independence hypothesis in models for rare errors: an application to auditing. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 54: 795–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2005.0d479.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- [Received April 2002. Final revision September 2004]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!