Bayesian mixture models for complex high dimensional count data in phage display experiments
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 139–152, March 2007
How to Cite
Ji, Y., Yin, G., Tsui, K.-W., Kolonin, M. G., Sun, J., Arap, W., Pasqualini, R. and Do, K.-A. (2007), Bayesian mixture models for complex high dimensional count data in phage display experiments. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 56: 139–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2007.00570.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
- [Received February 2006. Revised October 2006]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!