Using Bayesian inference to understand the allocation of resources between sexual and asexual reproduction
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 143–170, May 2009
How to Cite
Metcalf, C. J. E., Stephens, D. A., Rees, M., Louda, S. M. and Keeler, K. H. (2009), Using Bayesian inference to understand the allocation of resources between sexual and asexual reproduction. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 58: 143–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2008.00652.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- [Received December 2006. Final revision September 2008]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!