Estimating the cure fraction in population-based cancer studies by using finite mixture models
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 35–55, January 2010
How to Cite
Lambert, P. C., Dickman, P. W., Weston, C. L. and Thompson, J. R. (2010), Estimating the cure fraction in population-based cancer studies by using finite mixture models. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 59: 35–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2009.00677.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Received October 2008. Final revision March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!