Locally stationary wavelet fields with application to the modelling and analysis of image texture
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 595–616, August 2010
How to Cite
Eckley, I. A., Nason, G. P. and Treloar, R. L. (2010), Locally stationary wavelet fields with application to the modelling and analysis of image texture. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 59: 595–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2009.00721.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- [Received December 2008. Revised November 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!