A Bayesian model for biclustering with applications
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 635–656, August 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, J. (2010), A Bayesian model for biclustering with applications. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 59: 635–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- [Received June 2008. Final revision December 2009]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!