Bayesian quantile regression for count data with application to environmental epidemiology
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 905–920, November 2010
How to Cite
Lee, D. and Neocleous, T. (2010), Bayesian quantile regression for count data with application to environmental epidemiology. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 59: 905–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00725.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- [Received May 2009. Revised March 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!