A regression model for the conditional probability of a competing event: application to monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 135–142, January 2011
How to Cite
Allignol, A., Latouche, A., Yan, J. and Fine, J. P. (2011), A regression model for the conditional probability of a competing event: application to monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00729.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- [Received February 2009. Revised March 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!