Simultaneous and two-step reconciliation of systems of time series: methodological and practical issues
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 143–164, March 2011
How to Cite
Di Fonzo, T. and Marini, M. (2011), Simultaneous and two-step reconciliation of systems of time series: methodological and practical issues. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 143–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00733.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- [Received October 2009. Final revision May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!