Joint modelling of survival and cognitive decline in the Australian Longitudinal Study of Ageing
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 221–238, March 2011
How to Cite
Graham, P. L., Ryan, L. M. and Luszcz, M. A. (2011), Joint modelling of survival and cognitive decline in the Australian Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 221–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00737.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- [Received September 2005. Final revision July 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!