Fast Bayesian analysis of spatial dynamic factor models for multitemporal remotely sensed imagery
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 109–124, January 2011
How to Cite
Strickland, C. M., Simpson, D. P., Turner, I. W., Denham, R. and Mengersen, K. L. (2011), Fast Bayesian analysis of spatial dynamic factor models for multitemporal remotely sensed imagery. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 109–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00739.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- [Received April 2009. Final revision May 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!