Missing data in a stochastic Dollo model for binary trait data, and its application to the dating of Proto-Indo-European
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 71–92, January 2011
How to Cite
Ryder, R. J. and Nicholls, G. K. (2011), Missing data in a stochastic Dollo model for binary trait data, and its application to the dating of Proto-Indo-European. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 71–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00743.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- [Received June 2009. Revised April 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!