Estimating the density of Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) from multi-beam echo-sounder observations using distance sampling methods
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 301–316, March 2011
How to Cite
Cox, M. J., Borchers, D. L., Demer, D. A., Cutter, G. R. and Brierley, A. S. (2011), Estimating the density of Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) from multi-beam echo-sounder observations using distance sampling methods. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 301–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00748.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- [Received November 2009. Revised July 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!