Affinity models for career sequences
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 417–436, May 2011
How to Cite
Scott, M. A. (2011), Affinity models for career sequences. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 417–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00752.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- [Received September 2009. Final revision October 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!