Estimating the causal effect of low tidal volume ventilation on survival in patients with acute lung injury
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 475–496, August 2011
How to Cite
Wang, W., Scharfstein, D., Wang, C., Daniels, M., Needham, D., Brower, R. and for the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Clinical Network (2011), Estimating the causal effect of low tidal volume ventilation on survival in patients with acute lung injury. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 475–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00757.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- [Received May 2010. Revised October 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!