Analysis of subgroup effects in randomized trials when subgroup membership is missing: application to the second Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Intervention Trial
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 607–617, August 2011
How to Cite
Scharfstein, D., Onicescu, G., Goodman, S. and Whitaker, R. (2011), Analysis of subgroup effects in randomized trials when subgroup membership is missing: application to the second Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Intervention Trial. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 607–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2010.00759.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- [Received January 2010. Revised November 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!