Borrowing information across populations in estimating positive and negative predictive values
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 633–653, November 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Fong, Y., Wei, J. and Feng, Z. (2011), Borrowing information across populations in estimating positive and negative predictive values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 633–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2011.00761.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- [Received April 2010. Final revision January 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!