Bayesian gene set analysis for identifying significant biological pathways
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 541–557, August 2011
How to Cite
Shahbaba, B., Tibshirani, R., Shachaf, C. M. and Plevritis, S. K. (2011), Bayesian gene set analysis for identifying significant biological pathways. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 541–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2011.00765.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- [Received June 2010. Revised December 2010]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!