New findings from terrorism data: Dirichlet process random-effects models for latent groups
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 701–721, November 2011
How to Cite
Kyung, M., Gill, J. and Casella, G. (2011), New findings from terrorism data: Dirichlet process random-effects models for latent groups. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 60: 701–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2011.00768.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- [Received March 2010. Final revision March 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!