Smooth principal components for investigating changes in covariances over time
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 693–714, November 2012
How to Cite
Miller, C. and Bowman, A. (2012), Smooth principal components for investigating changes in covariances over time. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 61: 693–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01037.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- [Received February 2010. Final revision December 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!