Classifying life course trajectories: a comparison of latent class and sequence analysis
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 765–784, November 2012
How to Cite
Barban, N. and Billari, F. C. (2012), Classifying life course trajectories: a comparison of latent class and sequence analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 61: 765–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01047.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- [Received October 2010. Final revision January 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!