Estimating the relationship between women's education and fertility in Botswana by using an instrumental variable approach to semiparametric expectile regression
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 25–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Sobotka, F., Radice, R., Marra, G. and Kneib, T. (2013), Estimating the relationship between women's education and fertility in Botswana by using an instrumental variable approach to semiparametric expectile regression. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 25–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01050.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- [Received September 2011. Revised February 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!