A multistate modelling approach for pancreatic cancer development in genetically high-risk families
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 201–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Kolamunnage-Dona, R., Vitone, L., Greenhalf, W., Henderson, R. and Williamson, P. R. (2013), A multistate modelling approach for pancreatic cancer development in genetically high-risk families. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 201–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01051.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- [Received July 2011. Final revision April 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!