Optimization of power consumption and device availability based on point process modelling of the request sequence
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 151–165, March 2013
How to Cite
Durand, J.-B., Girard, S., Ciriza, V. and Donini, L. (2013), Optimization of power consumption and device availability based on point process modelling of the request sequence. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 151–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01053.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- [Received November 2010. Final revision March 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!