General classes of multiple binary regression models in dose finding problems for combination therapies
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 115–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Gasparini, M. (2013), General classes of multiple binary regression models in dose finding problems for combination therapies. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 115–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01054.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- [Received February 2011. Final revision March 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!