Bias correction for the proportional odds logistic regression model with application to a study of surgical complications
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 233–250, March 2013
How to Cite
Lipsitz, S. R., Fitzmaurice, G. M., Regenbogen, S. E., Sinha, D., Ibrahim, J. G. and Gawande, A. A. (2013), Bias correction for the proportional odds logistic regression model with application to a study of surgical complications. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 233–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01057.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- [Received October 2010. Final revision May 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!