Multivariate forecasting of road traffic flows in the presence of heteroscedasticity and measurement errors
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 251–270, March 2013
How to Cite
Anacleto, O., Queen, C. and Albers, C. J. (2013), Multivariate forecasting of road traffic flows in the presence of heteroscedasticity and measurement errors. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 251–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9876.2012.01059.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- [Received December 2011. Final revision June 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!