AN INTRODUCTION TO LONG-MEMORY TIME SERIES MODELS AND FRACTIONAL DIFFERENCING
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 15–29, January 1980
How to Cite
Granger, C. W. J. and Joyeux, R. (1980), AN INTRODUCTION TO LONG-MEMORY TIME SERIES MODELS AND FRACTIONAL DIFFERENCING. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 1: 15–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.1980.tb00297.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!