CONTINUOUS-TIME DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS WITH SAMPLED DATA, ERRORS OF MEASUREMENT AND UNOBSERVED COMPONENTS
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 527–545, September 1993
How to Cite
Singer, H. (1993), CONTINUOUS-TIME DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS WITH SAMPLED DATA, ERRORS OF MEASUREMENT AND UNOBSERVED COMPONENTS. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 14: 527–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.1993.tb00162.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- First version received August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!