On detecting the optimal structure of a neural network under strong statistical features in errors
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 204–222, May 2011
How to Cite
Thomaidis, N. S. and Dounias, G. D. (2011), On detecting the optimal structure of a neural network under strong statistical features in errors. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 32: 204–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.2010.00693.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- First version received December 2008 Published online in Wiley Online Library: 19 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!