Convolution-closed models for count time series with applications
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 268–280, May 2011
How to Cite
Jung, R. C. and Tremayne, A. R. (2011), Convolution-closed models for count time series with applications. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 32: 268–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.2010.00697.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- First version received February 2009 Published online in Wiley Online Library: 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!