A prediction-residual approach for identifying rare events in periodic time series
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Special Issue: Time Series in the Environmental Sciences
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 407–419, July 2011
How to Cite
Gong, Z., Kiessler, P. and Lund, R. (2011), A prediction-residual approach for identifying rare events in periodic time series. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 32: 407–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.2011.00725.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- First version received June 2010 Published online in Wiley Online Library: 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!