A state space model approach for HIV infection dynamics
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Special Issue: Time Series Analysis in the Biological Sciences
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 841–849, September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Liang, H. and Chen, R. (2012), A state space model approach for HIV infection dynamics. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 33: 841–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9892.2012.00784.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- First Version received September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!