Disneyfication Of The Metropolis: Popular Resistance in Seattle
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 89–107, June 1994
How to Cite
WARREN, S. (1994), Disneyfication Of The Metropolis: Popular Resistance in Seattle. Journal of Urban Affairs, 16: 89–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.1994.tb00319.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!