REVISITING BLACK ELECTORAL SUCCESS: OAKLAND (CA), 40 YEARS LATER
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 243–267, August 2009
How to Cite
DOUZET, F. (2009), REVISITING BLACK ELECTORAL SUCCESS: OAKLAND (CA), 40 YEARS LATER. Journal of Urban Affairs, 31: 243–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2009.00459.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!