ANALYZING THE ACTIVITY SPACES OF LOW-INCOME TEENAGERS: HOW DO THEY PERCEIVE THE SPACES WHERE ACTIVITIES ARE CARRIED OUT?
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 511–528, December 2011
How to Cite
McCRAY, T. M. and MORA, S. (2011), ANALYZING THE ACTIVITY SPACES OF LOW-INCOME TEENAGERS: HOW DO THEY PERCEIVE THE SPACES WHERE ACTIVITIES ARE CARRIED OUT?. Journal of Urban Affairs, 33: 511–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2011.00563.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!