“LISTENING THROUGH WHITE EARS”: CROSS-RACIAL DIALOGUES AS A STRATEGY TO ADDRESS THE RACIAL EFFECTS OF GENTRIFICATION
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 99–115, February 2012
How to Cite
DREW, E. M. (2012), “LISTENING THROUGH WHITE EARS”: CROSS-RACIAL DIALOGUES AS A STRATEGY TO ADDRESS THE RACIAL EFFECTS OF GENTRIFICATION. Journal of Urban Affairs, 34: 99–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2011.00572.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!