DO TRANSIT-DEPENDENT NEIGHBORHOODS RECEIVE INFERIOR BUS ACCESS? A NEIGHBORHOOD ANALYSIS IN FOUR U.S. CITIES
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 43–63, February 2012
How to Cite
WELLS, K. and THILL, J.-C. (2012), DO TRANSIT-DEPENDENT NEIGHBORHOODS RECEIVE INFERIOR BUS ACCESS? A NEIGHBORHOOD ANALYSIS IN FOUR U.S. CITIES. Journal of Urban Affairs, 34: 43–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2011.00575.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!