WHY IS JAPAN NEOLIBERALIZING? RESCALING OF THE JAPANESE DEVELOPMENTAL STATE AND IDEOLOGY OF STATE–CAPITAL FIXING
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 395–418, October 2012
How to Cite
TSUKAMOTO, T. (2012), WHY IS JAPAN NEOLIBERALIZING? RESCALING OF THE JAPANESE DEVELOPMENTAL STATE AND IDEOLOGY OF STATE–CAPITAL FIXING. Journal of Urban Affairs, 34: 395–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2011.00591.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!