This paper was presented at the 57th annual North American meeting of the Regional Science Association International at Denver, CO, November 10–13, 2010.
USING BAYESIAN METHODS TO CONTROL FOR SPATIAL AUTOCORRELATION IN ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE RESEARCH: AN ILLUSTRATION USING TOXICS RELEASE INVENTORY DATA FOR A SUNBELT COUNTY
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 419–439, October 2012
How to Cite
CHUN, Y., KIM, Y. and CAMPBELL, H. (2012), USING BAYESIAN METHODS TO CONTROL FOR SPATIAL AUTOCORRELATION IN ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE RESEARCH: AN ILLUSTRATION USING TOXICS RELEASE INVENTORY DATA FOR A SUNBELT COUNTY. Journal of Urban Affairs, 34: 419–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2011.00594.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!