THE CREATIVE UNDERCLASS IN THE PRODUCTION OF PLACE: EXAMPLE OF CAMDEN TOWN IN LONDON
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 169–188, May 2012
How to Cite
GORNOSTAEVA, G. and CAMPBELL, N. (2012), THE CREATIVE UNDERCLASS IN THE PRODUCTION OF PLACE: EXAMPLE OF CAMDEN TOWN IN LONDON. Journal of Urban Affairs, 34: 169–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2012.00609.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!