ESCAPING THE LOCAL TRAP? THE ROLE OF COMMUNITY-REPRESENTING ORGANIZATIONS IN URBAN GOVERNANCE
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 343–363, August 2013
How to Cite
JUN, K.-N. (2013), ESCAPING THE LOCAL TRAP? THE ROLE OF COMMUNITY-REPRESENTING ORGANIZATIONS IN URBAN GOVERNANCE. Journal of Urban Affairs, 35: 343–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2012.00620.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!