DAWN OF THE DEAD CITY: AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF VACANT ADDRESSES IN BUFFALO, NY 2008–2010
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 131–152, May 2013
How to Cite
SILVERMAN, R. M., YIN, L. and PATTERSON, K. L. (2013), DAWN OF THE DEAD CITY: AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF VACANT ADDRESSES IN BUFFALO, NY 2008–2010. Journal of Urban Affairs, 35: 131–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2012.00627.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!